I love watching red carpets and seeing all the beautiful celebrities all done up with hair and makeup. Wish you could recreate the look at home? Now you can!
Our friends at Mary Kay have given us step-by-step instructions on how to get gorgeous like Selena Gomez! This was her look from last week's MET Gala Red Carpet! Beautiful!
• Sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Shimmering Lilac over the eyelids and then lightly dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sparkling White below the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes for a subtle highlight.
• With Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black, carefully define the upper eyelid and then create a small wing to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle cat eye effect.
• For long, dramatic lashes, apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I (Heart) Black
• Lightly contour with Mary Kay Bronzing Powder to add a touch of color to the face.
• For Selena’s deep purple pout, line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum and then fill in the lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Berry a la Mode.
• Set the look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia to keep the look fresh for up to 16 hours!
Buy it: All products can be purchased from MaryKay.com
Win it: One lucky Frugal & Fabulous winner will receive a prize package with the tools to create this look! Enter the giveaway using the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway