DISCOVER THE PETIT VOUR BOX
- Hand-picked vegan beauty & grooming products
- The crème de la crème of cruelty-free brands
- Exclusive access to promotions & beauty intel
Here's what I received in my box this month: Beautifully gift wrapped - it makes a perfect present for yourself (or someone else!):
- Awesome African Tea from The Excellent Tea Company (Yum!)
- Arbonne Lip Polish Samples (in six colors- so fun!!!)
- Neuma shampoo, conditioner and moisture masque samples! (awesome)
- LVX nail polish in a very cool peachy/neutral color (love!!!)
- Pura Botanica Natural Bar Soap in Spiced Citrus (smells divine!)
Petit Vour is a company that doesn't just have a great concept - it's a company that is compassionate, ethically driven, and has great products!!!My favorite item in this package was the LVX nail polish. The color was a fun neutral and it had no smell! This polish normally costs about $16, so you are literally getting everything else in the box for free!!!!
I also love that you can try more expensive and/or specialty items without the real investment in a whole bottle. One of the cool things about this box was that the Arbonne Lip Polish samples came in six colors, so instead of maybe accidentally buying a color that wasn't perfect, I get to try a whole bunch to determine which color is really me!
One lucky Frugal & Fabulous reader will win an awesome box from Petit Vour! Please use the rafflecopter below to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure: I received a product in order to write this post. All opinions are my own.