Here are my Goals for 2013:
1. Keep better track of budgeting my groceries. Back when I documented my $150 a month grocery budget weekly, I knew exactly how much I spent at the end of the month. Though I know I am still under the $150 mark, it's more of an estimate. I like Jordan Page's envelope method and I think I will probably start using this system.
2. Make more freezer meals / start doing more 'once a month' cooking. I will be posting more about this is soon.
3. Continue making small changes to save more money.
4. Make my own laundry detergent! I think I am going to use this recipe! Supposedly it will cost under $28 and be enough for over a year's worth of laundry!
5. And finally, I want to travel to somewhere I've never been before. So I will be trying to put some extra money away for that. (Read how I save for vacation.)
Want more inspiration? Check out my friend Laurie's goals at Pinching My Pennies !