Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup of diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10-count) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Cook the peas and carrots according to the package directions; drain well.
2. Combine the peas, carrots, chicken, Cheddar, cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Preheat the oven to 325'F. Separate the biscuits into halves. Press the bottom half of each biscuit into each of 10 muffin cups. Spoon equal portions of the chicken mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Cover with the top halves of the biscuits. Press the edges to seal. Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe from Couponing 101 !
How'd it go?
DH and I both loved this recipe. (*9 out of 10 DH RATING!) Next time I'll double it and make a side of mashed potatoes (the one thing it was missing!) We were too excited about the finished product to make anything else. I have a feeling we'll be fighting over these leftovers! :) This would be a good food for kids - and an awesome appetizer for a party!