This is a post I've wanted to write for a while because I know how hard it can be to find reputable sites. Anyway, here are some of my favorites:
- Ebates - This site rocks! Sign into it before shopping online and they will give a percentage of what you spend back to you! :) Plus, get $5 when you sign up and $5 for every person you refer! (If you sign up to this I'll love you forever!)
- E-Rewards is one of the easiest to earn rewards for. I have earned a couple hundred dollars worth of magazines, free dvds & movie rentals (Blockbuster is an affiliate) and more ! Try it! :)
- MySurvey is your standard survey company. They send you emails when they have surveys they want you to and you can redeem points for 'raffle' type tickets, gifts, giftcards and my personal favorite: cash! (checks) I've probably made $50 (in $10 incriments) over the past two years.
- Revolution Money Exchange! First of all this is a great way to exchange money, whether you have an etsy shop, you're buying coupons, or you just owe someone something. (I have made $50 just for having a referral button on my blog! And the money goes right into your checking account or can be sent to you via check!) Love it!
- Justine recomends Big Crumbs. She says: "They are similar to ebates, so if they don't have a store on their list I check Big Crumbs next. Anytime I buy anything off of ebay I use BC and get money back!" Thanks Justine!